6 Ways To Make An Extra Buck

6 Ways To Make An Extra Buck

For you college students, or anyone else who needs that extra bank.

559
6 Ways To Make An Extra Buck
Photo by Olga DeLawrence on Unsplash

Whether you're a struggling college student, a teenager in need of extra pocket money, or an adult with a stable job and family- everyone loves the satisfaction of making a few extra dollars. Maybe you are trying to save up for your dream vacation, or maybe you're just attempting to break even with all the coffee you've been buying.

It's 2018, and with the possession of a smartphone, you can make be making those money moves with just a tap of your finger. What are you waiting for?

1. HQ Trivia

Have you always been strangely talented when it comes to Trivia, but never had any use for it? With HQ Trivia, you can get paid up to thousands of dollars to simply answer 12 trivia questions correctly. Of course, this is easier said than done, but you never know when your lucky day might be!

The smartphone app goes LIVE twice a day and has offered up to $18,000 in prize money for one game. If you want a leg up, use the referral code "COSETTERINAB" when you sign up here!

2. Poshmark

Have old clothes laying around and want to trade them in for money? Poshmark makes it super easy to list your old clothes and publish them to the right audience. In just minutes, you can sell your clothes for a serious profit. They provide the pre-paid shipping label, all you have to do is stick that baby in an envelope and send it out.

If you use the code "COSETTERI" when signing up, you get a free $5. Free money? Yes, please. What are you waiting for? Click here to clear out your closet and earn cash.

3. thredUP

An alternative to listing your own items, thredUP is a more instant form of emptying out your closet. They send a bag in the mail, you throw all your old clothes in, and send it back to them. The company either accepts the piece for a small payout or donates the rejected pieces! They then list your clothing items and re-sell them, where you can shop other people's clothing!

Use this link to get $10 when you sign up.

4. Surveys On The Go

Apps like this make it super easy to be making a little extra pocket money on the go. On Surveys On The Go, you can answer quick and short surveys, and cash out. While some quizzes start at around 10 cents to a dollar, doing a bunch of them adds up!

Best part? You can literally complete surveys from anywhere. While you're brushing your teeth, in class, in the car, make that cash.

5. Wag

Wag is an app where you can sign up to be a dog walker in your neighborhood. The app makes it super easy to pick up dogs and take them for a nice walk. You get your exercise in, and you earn around $30 for each walk.

*Bonus*: You get to hang out with adorable doggies.

6. Bird

If you're in select cities, you may have seen black electronic scooters flying around town, referred to as Birds. As a rider, Bird is a great service to get places fast, cheap, and fun. However, ever wonder how the electronic scooters get charged? The secret: users venture out at night and collect the birds to charge them from their own home.

You can sign up for their app to become a charger and get paid $5/Single Bird while you sleep. Not a bad deal! If you're looking to be a rider, on the other hand, your first ride is on me. Just use the code QMOMP!

Of course, there are so many opportunities to make quick cash online- like driving for Uber or Lyft, spending your days being a TaskRabbit, and so much more. However, if you're like me and don't have a whole lot of time to dedicate, these 6 apps are game changers.

If you try any of them out, let me know in the comments below!

Until then, make those money moves.