6 Ways To Avoid Clowns

6 Ways To Avoid Clowns

How do you plan to avoid clowns this year?

68
6 Ways To Avoid Clowns
Google Images

Like most of you, I'm not a fan of clowns. So here are some tips to stay away from clowns.

1. Stay indoors! The best way to avoid clowns is to stay in doors. You won't have to face them and you don't have to worry about your life. Clowns are scary especially to kids. We want our kids to not be afraid of anything, but it's hard when we have terrorizing clowns going after people.

2. Don't go trick or treating. You'll see a lot of clowns on Halloween. So the best way to avoid them is by not going trick or treating. Also if you are the person opening the door make sure you check so that there are no clowns their.

3. If you see a clown, go the opposite way. You don't want to get in the way of a clown. Being in a car and a house if safer than taking walks. Or this clown talk is all just a hype. Someone trying to scare everyone.

4. Don't dress your kids up as a clown on Halloween. We don't want neighbors or other kids' parents calling the police on them.

5. Don't go to a haunted house or a corn maze. One place that has clowns is a haunted house. The can come in many forms such as a crazy clown, a killer clown, and funny clown, and many more clowns. I'm not a fan of chainsaws. Especially since chainsaws are scary during Halloween and now with the clown hype, those two don't mix.

6. Finally, you can sleep. The only clowns that will bother you while your sleeping is when the clowns are in your dreams.

Hope we all have a clown free Halloween!