6 TV Show Characters You Would Definitely Befriend

If only these people existed in real life.

51

Throughout the past few years, Netflix has revolutionized TV watching. Now we can watch our favorite TV shows non-stop, with no commercials. This type of viewing has made TV even more addictive than it was before, and has somehow made people become very attached to the characters in the shows, as if they are real people we encounter every day. Some characters we would not want to meet in real life, and others we wish were real because then we would have the coolest friends ever. Here are a few television characters that would make awesome friends in real life:

Chandler Bing

He is well known as one of the funniest characters ever on TV. Chandler is awkward and knows how to make fun of himself. He is very real and always makes light of a difficult situation. This is a guy anyone would want by their side through life.

Lorelai Gilmore

Lorelai knows how to have a good time despite having some difficult situations in life. She always knows what to say, is hilarious and entertaining, and would be down to get coffee, pie, or basically any junk food whenever you want. What else could you ask for in a friend?

Marshall Eriksen

This funny guy knows when to take things seriously and also knows how to be a great husband. He is a role model to all men out there, is very hardworking and has an appreciation for good burgers and pizza. He inspires everyone around him to be a good person while making them laugh at the same time.

Serena Van Der Woodsen

Serena is very intimidating if you have yet to meet her, and those who look on from afar probably think she is a bitch, but she is one of the more down-to-earth characters on the show. She cares deeply about her family, and although she sometimes makes mistakes that hurt Blair, she would do anything for her friends. She is admirable, fun to be around and gives amazing advice.

Samantha Jones

The baddest girl in town also happens to be an amazing friend. While Samantha often lacks the perspective on situations that she would never be in, she is so fun to be around. She knows when to joke around, and when it is time to take her friends seriously. Despite her lifestyle choices, she is just like everyone else. She doesn’t care what anyone has to say about her, and also has your back and is ready to tell anyone off if she needs to.

Brooke Davis

Well, not early Brooke Davis, later Brooke Davis. Brooke has a lot of issues in her life and sometimes she gets hurt and upset, but that doesn’t stop her from living the way she wants to. Brooke is an extremely loyal friend to Peyton despite their competition for Lucas, and if you are her friend she will have your back always. She may be a bit harsh sometimes, but she really means well. Brooke knows what she wants and she goes for it, and she is also fun to be around. She is truly one of a kind.