Overall, quarantine is not it. Mississippi is supposed to be sheltering in place, but here we are roads full, and things still functioning normally.
1. Things are normal.
Minus the occasional live stream from our governor life has continued pretty much the same as it always has.
2. I feel like some places definitely need to close.
We have a lot of business that I know need to stay open because that is their income, but there are others that definitely are not a necessity.
3. I am even more annoyed by the traffic.
First off, I should not be out, but neither should anyone else.
4. The weather definitely got colder to force me inside.
It was so pretty for the first two days, and now I need a snow suit.
5. Brandon has the sweetest government.
Seriously, they gave away FREE hand sanitizer to anyone who came and got it.
6. We are doing the best we can.
People in Mississippi don't really get told no so all things considered and annoyance aside we really are trying our hardest.