6 Things You Know To Be True As A Daddy's Girl

Being best friends with your dad may seem odd, but we are the lucky ones.

34
Anna Grace Wyneken

The stereotypes of being a spoiled daddy's girl may get old, but really the only thing you want to be spoiled by is the unconditional love that you already have been blessed with.

1. You rock the title “daddy’s girl."

You’re used to people calling you a daddy’s girl, whether they are making fun of you or not. Regardless of their meaning behind it, you know what you are, and you love it. Friends call you it, strangers and maybe even some siblings.

2. You always have the #1 cheerleader.

What better cheerleader than a man who most likely knows all about the game you're playing. Even though your coach might think he's trying to rob him of his job, you always feel more comfortable hearing that voice from the bleachers.

3. Dad's approval means everything.

It's not that you can't be with a guy unless your dad absolutely adores him, but having his OK means a lot. First impressions are important, so you might try to prep your new beau for that first meet, even if you have complete confidence in him.

4. You eat together. A lot.

If you and your dad are out, you're most likely hunting down the best pizza or hotdog joint. You love eating, and if anyone could beat him in eating the most, it'd probably be you.

5. You know how you should be treated.

Whether in a friendship or a relationship, your dad has modeled how you should be treated through the way he's acted around you. You can handle sass because most dads are rather joking with their daughters, but you know when someone crosses the line.

6. You have the most reliable best friend.

When your dad is your best friend, you have the best confidante you could ask for. He is your backbone and the steadiness you need to get through tough times. If everyone else is getting on your nerves, you will always have your dad to vent to. He may tell you to suck it up, but sometimes that's exactly what you need.