6 Things I Don't Tell My Friends Enough

6 Things I Don't Tell My Friends Enough

My friends need to read this

23
6 Things I Don't Tell My Friends Enough
Frannie Sheinberg

Everybody has special people in their life who mean a lot to them. I know I do, even when I don't know how to show it-my friends mean more to me than words can say. So here are 10 things I don't tell my friends enough.

1. I got your back

Regardless of what happens, know that I'll be there to help you. I'll defend you and you can always count on me to support you.

2. Ups and downs can't keep us apart

Of course there will be fights or disagreements, but at the end of the day, you're my friend and nothing will change that. I might say something I don't mean or upset you accidentally, but you're my friend and I love you.

3. Thank you

Thanks for being my friend. I am grateful for your friendship.

4. You're special

I love you for you. You're a one of a kind friend and nobody can replace you. Don't ever change.

5. I value you

Your friendship is important to me. You are important. You hold a place in my heart.

6. You've impacted me

Just by being my friend, you've improved my self-esteem gigantically. You've made me a happier and more confident person.

Thank you to all my friends. My gratitude for you is eternal.