6 Things To Thank Your Little Brother For

"Because I have a brother, I'll always have a friend."

93

"Little Brother: My brother is a nuisance... My brother is a pain. If it was up to me I'd leave him outside in the rain. But don't you tease my brother or be mean to him at all, 'cause I'll stick up for this little guy 'cause he thinks I'm 10 feet tall." - Patsy Gaut.

Even though he is now taller than me this quotes use to be the quote I'd use to describe us. Brothers, especially little brothers are the most annoying. But at the same time they are the best people in the world. Being the oldest child, I'm allowed to say all of this. Because, it's all true! My little brother is the most annoying person on the plant. We fuss, fight, and sometimes I'm surprised one of us aren't being checked into a hospital after the end of our fight. My little brother is someone I say, "I hate you" to at least once a day. But, at the same time he is the most understanding, loving, honest person I've ever met within these 17 years of my life. Of course I should tell him I love him a little more than I do as well as thank him, so here it goes:

1. Thank you for loving me even when you hate me

You are one of the only people I know that loves me even when you hate me. I appreciate that, more than you'll ever know. When I make you mad, and I know that I do, you are still there for me no matter what. (This little boy even favors my brother so that's a plus LOL)

2. Thank you for defending me even when I think I don't need it

I act like I don't need defending. Because sometimes I really don't need it. But sometimes I do need it and it feels great knowing that I have someone that will always be there to defend me whether I'm right or wrong. I know you'll always be in my corner.

3. Thank you for telling me when I'm being stupid

Even when it may or may not hurt my feelings, you never care. You'll always point out whether or not I'm being stupid. No matter what, I can count on you to love me through my stupid fazes.

4. Thank you for reminding me I deserve better

Whether it be guys, friends, or really anything in general. You are steady telling me "You deserve so much more." If it wasn't for you I might still be with that guy that treated me like crap. If it wasn't for you telling me that everyday I might still be friends with that girl that ran over me every chance she got. So thank you a thousand times for this.

5. Thank you for being annoying

I can't believe I'm actually thanking you for this one. But I am because if your brother isn't annoying then you haven't experienced the joy and hatred of having a brother and that's so sad. So thank you for being the annoying little brat that you are. I'm glad I have you!

6. Thank you for inspiring me

You honestly inspire me to be a better person. You are one of the sweetest, most down to earth person I know. I'm beyond blessed to be able to say that you are MY little brother.

I love you more than you'll ever know. So here's to the arguments, threats and fights I'm sure we'll end up having. You are the bomb.com!