6 Strange But Oh-So-Satifying Things We All Love

I Love Them. You Love Them.

4
www.flickr.com

Humans as a whole are pretty strange. We have technology, we wear makeup, we drive cars, and we gossip but we all do or find some things to be really satisfying even though they are a little strange and here are eight of my favorite things.

6. The First Scoop Out Of The Peanut Butter Jar.

Lots of people love the first of any thing but I personally find it so being the first person to open the peanut butter satisfying because it is the easiest and most perfect scoop from the jar.

5. Smelling Candles.

I love candles. A lot. My favorite thing to do though is pop open the lid and take a big whiff of one. I'm the person who would stand in the aisle, smell every single one, and then not even buy one (it's evil and I have no shame).

4. Wearing Sweaters Year-Round.

I know. Its unnatural. I do it all the time though. No, I don't get hot. I own probably 20 sweaters and I wear every single one pretty often because no article of clothing is as comfortable as a sweater.

3. Putting Glue On Your Hand And Peeling It Off.

We have all done it. Done even pretend you haven't. Its fun its weird and its way better than being the kid who ate glue in the first grade.

2.Opening A Bag Of Chips.

I personally LOVE Doritos but I might love opening them more.The crinkle and rip and squish make it to be so enticing and with that sound I know I'm about to eat something super tasty.

1. Hoarding All Of The Blankets.

We all have those times when we are so cold that we can't just have one blanket. Instead we need all of them. One winter, when I lived in New Jersey, It got so cold at night that I slept with not one, not two, not three, but six blankets! Talk about freezing.

Like I said, a little strange but super satisfying things. I personally can't ever pass these things up if I can. Especially opening a bag of Doritos. They are mine. Don't touch them. Blankets Are mine. Don't touch those either. The sweaters. All mine. (Okay I'm a lot strange. Lol.)Apart from me, we all have our little quirks and such. Tell me about yours!