6 Reasons Why Your Best Friend Is The Best Partner In Crime, As Told By Friends

649

Since high school, I have jumped from friend group to friend group. Since my senior year of high school, I finally found a friend group that I could stick with. Unfortunately, the group has formed separate ways by some of us going to college, moving, or evolving to different friend groups. Now that I'm in college, I formed many new friendships. With my friends back home, or my friends in college, I can't pick just one person to be my best friend; they all are.

1. Support system. When you get a good grade on something, when you see the person you like, when you get a job, when you have any sort of exciting new, your best friend is usually the first person who comes up in your mind. They have your back, 110 percent. They don't let anything stand in your way of success. They're your cheer squad, your biggest fan.

2.Going out. When you and your friends decide to actually go outside for once, whether it is drinking, bowling, swimming, etc., they are always there to do stupid stuff with you. Friends don't let friends do stupid stuff alone. If your best friend thinks it is a terrible idea that is going to get you into trouble, they'll be right by your side to do it with you.

3. That person to vent to. We all know the universe isn't always on our side. You failed a test, you just got dumped, your parents, sibling, roommate, co-worker or significant other is getting on your last nerve. The person you come crying to first is your best friend. Any time, day or night, your partner in crime is always there.

4.Drunk best friend. Your best friend is that person who you drag to parties with. Your best friend is that person who holds your hair back when you end up puking because you drank too much. Your best friend is that person who dances with you. Your best friend is that person who has your back when some creep is hitting on you. Your best friend is that person you can laugh with in the morning about how last night was and probably have just as a bad hangover as you do.

5. Closet number two. You feel very blessed every day for the world giving you your best because, let's be real here, she has better clothes than you. If you feel that you can't decide what to wear, just go to your best friend's closet. They have the exact outfit you're looking for.

6. They know what's best for you. If you're like me, and go after the worst sort of people in the world, your best friend will tell you. They know when the person you are seeing is nothing but scum before you can see it.

But the best thing about having a best friend, is that they will support you no matter what.