6 Quotes From Gilmore Girls That Everyone Can Relate To

If you lead, I will follow you.

98
Odyssey Online

There are a lot of shows all over the world that are so relatable that we as audience members can't even deal with it. Gilmore Girls has always been a show that really had quotes that have made our day, have made us laugh or cry, and certainly quotes that have made us yell "ME". From coffee to sarcasm, the things that Lorelai, Rory, Emily, Sookie, etc. have to say about ANYTHING literally can make or break our days, but they certainly help us get through them.

Here are some Gilmore Girls quotes that are so relatable that they help us get through our days (both the good and the bad):

1. "People are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to any more of them."

This is on those days where we have all just had enough of everything and everyone. Sometimes it just takes a couple of obnoxious situations to make us lose our patience and get to the point that Michel is in.

2. "Am I crying or laughing?"

Everyone has gotten to the point where the stress has taken over and they don't know what's what anymore. This is one of those quotes that has many of us saying "this is me, this is so me."

3. "Ugh I need a taco."

Who doesn't? After a crappy day at school, work, whatever it is, everyone needs something that will make them feel better whether that's a good cup of coffee from Luke's or a meaty taco.

4. "Is it raining?" "No, it's National Baptism Day. Tie your tubes idiot."

For those days when one stupid comment makes you so mad that you have to tell the person who made it not to procreate. Sorry.

5. "Do you see the books?...Now smell it."

If you don't find this relatable, we can't talk. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE must know what an amazing smell that books give off. This is how book nerds get high. I am one of those people. Give me a book, any book!

6. "What I need now is lots and lots of coffee."

College students...am I right here? After staying up for who knows how long, we need some caffeine to even be able to stand our lives. We definitely need a lot of coffee to stay awake during our morning and evening classes. Preferably through an IV.

As many of you know, Gilmore Girls is quite an iconic show with amazing quotes that everyone on the universe can relate to. From all of the dry remarks from Emily to the crazy coffee lines from Lorelai, everyone loves the show and the quotes that the characters say. I highly recommend watching the series to understand them all, but these quotes will surely help you get through anything!