6 Meals That Will Make You Say Goodbye To Your Summer Diet

C'mon, you know you want to try these mouth-watering meals.

8
Bitchin Brunch

Summer starts and everyone is all gung ho about their "bikini diet," but as the days and weeks go on something in your brain clicks and says "time to eat that mouth-watering burger." As everyone has been dieting, I have made sure to eat all the bad food while compiling a list for when everyone cracks. I think this is the time to let it out. Here are six of the most break-worthy meals to end your summer diet.

1. Piero Panini, New York Panini (Huntington, New York)

Now don't get me wrong, this low key spot has an abundance of options, from salads to panini's and your typical Italian meals, but the real eye-opener is the Piero Panini. This sandwich includes a breaded chicken cutlet, herb mayo, sweet red peppers, fresh mozzarella and mixed greens on ciabatta.

2. The Kitchen Sink, VauxHall (Huntington, New York)

From the outside you might not even realize the amazingness this restaurant holds. With many burger options, some chicken and even some vegan there is something for everyone. Now, this is definitely not the place for a health freak. The famous Kitchen Sink Burger, as the name states, has a little bit of everything, bacon, pepper jack cheese, short ribs, mac and cheese, crumbled bbq chips on a brioche bun. How could you read that and not order it? Next on my list from this menu will be the Yard Bird Chicken and Waffle Sandwich.

3. The Italian Rainbow Cake, Dix Hills Diner (Dix Hills, New York)

This isn't just a normal diner, because I'm pretty sure it was sent from heaven. Every time I step foot inside, my tastebuds are amazed. All Long Islanders are familiar with Italian Rainbow Cookies -- now take that and make it into a cake. I know your mouth just dropped because so did mine. This cake is a more moist version of the famous cookie, it doesn't get much better than that. While here make sure to check out the Banana Pecan Pancakes, the creamy Mac n' Cheese and any of their HUGE salads.

4. Margaritas, Pancho Villa's (Huntington, New York)

Now I know some of you may not agree that this is a meal, but we can agree to disagree. Either come here and get some grub or just grab some drinks with friends. The generous margaritas come in many different flavors including strawberry, raspberry, peach, mango, melon, coconut, pomegranate, blue curaçao and watermelon. My favorite and featured above is the sweet pomegranate flavor, with sugar on the rim. To add to that you can either get a single serving or a pitcher to share with everyone. Pair this drink with some guacamole for the table and you have a fiesta.

5. Blended Blueberry Muffin and Coconut Creme Pie Lattes, Crazy Beans (Stony Brook, New York.)

Just take a minute to soak up the greatness of this photo. Crazy Beans has two locations, one in Stony Brook and one in Miller Place -- both are phenomenal. Although this photo is not my own, my friend and I set out to taste them and I can tell you this is the real deal. Lattes can come blended or over ice. Some other awesome flavors are peanut butter, toasted almond mocha and pumpkin pie. Just remember its okay to try more then one, because your diet has already ended.

6. Banana Nutella French Toast, Relish (Kings Park, New York)

I haven't touched on breakfast foods yet and with Long Islanders love for brunch that could be an entire article within itself, but this French toast needed to make it to the list. There's fruit on it, so it's still healthy, right? I think the Butella might ruin that, but don't worry -- it is well worth it.