Six Bands that Should Make a Comeback

So, unless you live under a rock, the Jonas Brothers are back and hotter than ever. Watch their music video and you'll definitely need a shower afterwards...I know I did.

However, their comeback has me thinking about so many other beloved bands and artists that should make their way to the sound waves again. Here's a list compiling the top six bands and artists that I'd love to see drop new music.

The Naked Brother's Band

The band that I'll never forget, especially since we've seen them starring in Jumanji and The Fault In Our Stars (just to name a few), Nat and Alex Wolff should bring back the Naked Brothers Band and do an acoustic version of "Crazy Car". Just saying.

NSYNC*

You know, we've had some close call reunions, but they've maintained the "will they" or "won't they" tease. Someone (cough, cough JUSTIN) won't join in on the comeback. I'm writing a plea to his wife: Jessica, please make him do "Bye Bye Bye" just for a reunion tour. Just one.

Panic at the Disco, but bring back Ryan Ross

I'm aware they went their separate ways due to musical differences, but I think a collaboration should come into fruition. Just so I can hear the Pretty Odd album in its entirety with the same people just one more time.

Oasis

Did somebody say "Wonderwall"? The band that owns the one song that no one wants the one guitar-clad guy at the party to never play. They have some other bops like "Champagne Supernova" and "Supersonic", but I'd love to hear some new music from this mellow and chilll band.

Phil Collins

The Tarzan soundtrack or bust! He also had great singles, but, let's be honest, "You'll Be In My Heart" will stand the test of time. I know people who have danced to that song at their wedding! He needs to bring back some of his 80's vibes... Today's music is starting to sound the same.

One Direction

Now if you're talking about a world-ending, peace starting moment to happen, it would be if the 1D boys got together again. While this is really unlikely to happen for a long time since they're all in the middle of successful solo careers, it would be nice to hear "What Makes You Beautiful" again with everyone in the original band.

The Jonas Brothers will keep on trucking, and maybe they'll inspire these other artists to jump back on the music train. Fingers crossed!