From Trap Music to Emojis and everything in between ..

33
tumblr.com

1. A CLEAN BATHROOM

A few of you might be laughing, but the seriousness of a sanitary bathroom is one that is 9/10 overlooked. The image that immediately pops into my head are the hyped up sleepovers you went to when you were younger. You got to stay up late, eat loads of junk food and watch scary movies. All fine and dandy until it's time for ... A SHOWER!!!! Before you know it, you find yourself in a foreign bathroom spending 10 minutes trying to figure out how the dial works... But, wait! What is that... Crust clinging to the sides of the tub? Why are your feet sticky? What body part did that hair come from?! Welcome to your worst nightmare

2. A SMILE

This is a shoutout to the random stranger who has nothing but love to give to the world. There is just something so contagious about a smile and I am not just talking about the smile itself, but the mood it puts you in. I know there have been countless time when I've been minding my own business, neither sad or happy and a stranger smiles at me in passing. My heart automatically gets filled with this bubbly feeling and I walk around the rest of the day thinking nothing but positive thoughts. It's weird, right? How one person can have such an effect on another, but it happens. There's a saying that goes , " BE THE KIND OF CHANGE YOU WANT TO BE IN THE WORLD". Granted, the kind of change you had in mind was ending pollution or ending poverty, it is the small acts of kindness that get us to where we want to be.

3. TRAP MUSIC

Because I have yet to come across anyone who doesn't sway side to side when a LIL UZI song comes on. When you combine a dope beat, killer base, catchy lyrics ( and by that I obviously mean every cuss word invented cause you know, #GANG) what's not to love!? I feel like such a boss, you can't tell me shit when I listen to trap music. CASH ME OUTSIDE, HOW BOUT DAT

4. YOUR STUDENT ID

NO, I am not going to bore you on the value of education, but rather the one good thing about going to college...YOUR ID! There is a whole achieve of discounted or even free things that you are entitled to just because you are a student. From Amazon to Apple Music and everything in between ! So rest assured, the 20k in loans is not for any reason kids ;)

5. EMOJIS

bruhhh, when is the last time you didn't use one!? In a text, your bio on IG , I'm sometimes guilty of inserting into my emails!! Emojis revolutionized the way we communicate through text by attaching an actual face to the words we are saying. No more, " I thought you were upset" or " What do you mean" ... put an emoji in that bitch and liven up the convo.

Keep the Vibes