53 Dogs Who Are Just Too Pure For This World

Dogs truly do make the world a better place.

3446

Animals are by far some of the most empathic creatures on the planet. Sometimes it seems even more so than humans. While cats have their moments, and fish don't really care for cuddles, dogs take the glory for being the most human out of the animal kingdom. They're loyal, loving, and despite what scientists say, they do have a soul. And boy oh boy, their souls are just too dang pure for this world sometimes. Here are 53 dogs who were too pure for this world:

1. When it's been awhile since he saw his bff:

2. When you open the front camera but it doesn't matter because you're so cute:

3. Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten:

4. When this pupper knew you gotta dress to impress:

5. When your dog knows you like a book, and only half judges your life choices:

6. When the dog is actually the baby of the family

7. When this dog literally created happiness:

8. When this dog was just too innocent to be guilty:

9. When this dog knew he was serving looks:

10. When the insult went just a little too far:

11. When the before and after photos were proof enough that this doggo is a good boy:

12. When the force was too strong with this one:

13. When dogs sum up what it's like to have a sibling:

14. When the food testing is strictly business and not for personal reasons at all:

15. When this dog summed up how doctors visits make me feel:

16. When pinecones are life:

17. When this doggo thought ahead:

18. When your pup nurses you back to health:

19. When this dog got heckin bamboozled

20. When this dog proved he truly was man's best friend:

21. When this doggo isn't the best at fetch but at least she's trying:

22. When this dog helped his owner create a work of art:

23. When this dog was the definition of 'sharing is caring':

24. When this pupper has the quick fix to all your technological needs:

25. When you're the goodest boy to ever live:

26. When nap time is the best time:

27. When life is ruff but you're still optimistic:

28. When Ralph just wants to say hi to everyone:

29. When this dog has better manners than most people:

30. When this pupper just wanted to stop the scary noises:

31. When this doggo taught us to only pack the essentials:

32. When this doggo was just trying to make fetch happen:

33. When it doesn't pay to be kind:

34. When ball is life:

35. When you don't have to be perfect to be loved:

36. When this doggo took his oath seriously:

37. When the realization that his brother was possessed hit:

38. When this pooch is too polite for his own good:

39. When this doggo came with convenient sub-woofers:

40. When land doggo meets aqua doggos:

41. When you don't even notice 1/4 of the doggos isn't an actual doggo:

42. When this doggo had a better birthday than you did:

43. When this pup was the cutest nurse ever:

44. When this pup showed what true friendship looked like:

45. When this dog showed more compassion and humanity than most people do:

46. When this dog was heckin' framed:

47. Where can I buy one of these plants?

48. When this doggo was just trying to help you with your hardware needs:

49. When this good boy has had enough of coming in second place:

50. When even good boys have their limits:

51. But in the end, you're always their #1:

52. Fight on, my noble steed:

53. Because no matter what, good or bad, dogs will always be too pure for this world: