50 Things College Students are Thankful For

It's the little things that get us through college

92
Animal Farm

Thanksgiving is more then a time to gather around the dinner table stuffing your face with turkey, apple pie, and all delicious foods that make you cringe when trying to button your pants. It is a time to give thanks and reflect on what you are thankful for. Yes, our family and friends are the mature responsible things to be thankful for, however us college kids are thankful for more than the traditional "I'm thankful for my family and friends" statement.

1. Waking up to an email that says class is cancelled

2. Going back to sleep right after reading that email

3. Free Dunkin

4. And Coffee in general

5. Netflix

6. Good music at a Frat Party

7. Throwbacks that you and your best friends belt at the top of your lungs

8. Quizlet test answers

9. Walking out of class on a Thursday knowing that its officially the weekend

10. The three day weekend

11. Puppies

12. Dominos

13. Actually, any type of pizza

14. And at any time of day/night

15. Fun classes that are easy A's

16. Ham's (not the food kind, the 30 pack that saves your bank account)

17. Naps, lets be real its the only way we survive college

18. Extensions on papers, projects, and homework

19. Professors that curve

20. Professors that let you out of class early

21. Snapchat streaks

22. Big Sweatshirts

23. Being able to wear absolutely anything to class and not be judged

24. Waking up 5 minutes before class and making it there on time

25. Spontaneous adventures with your best friends

26. "Fam breakfast" the morning after a night out

27. Jimmy Johns

28. Any food place that delivers

29. Any food place that accepts dinning- dollar (it's as though you're not really spending money)

30. Amazon Prime

31. The dollar Store

32. Chegg

33. Classes that you don't have to buy a textbook for (even better than Chegg)

34. Ramen/ Easy Mac/ Anything that you can just add water to and microwave

35. Air conditioning

36. That really good cafe day

37. Free Tee-Shirts

38. Sweatpants

39. The person who signs you into lecture when you just don't feel like going (You the real MVP)

40. Cuddling with your roommates after a long stressful day

41. Going home for Thanksgiving

42. Home cooked meals

43. Not having to pay for laundry at home

44. And not having to do your own laundry (thanks Mom!)

45. Showering without shoes on

46. Not having to sleep in a twin XL bed

47. Seeing your friends from your hometown

48. Your family (sorry I know I said I wouldn't be basic)

49. Your friends

50. The reality that the end of the semester is nearby and you will have a month of stress free relaxation

We know we're thankful for these wonderful things all year round but have a blessed Thanksgiving!