50 Questions Everyone Needs To Ask Themself

50 Questions To Ask Yourself For The Sake Of Personal Growth

You won't regret taking some time to answer these personal growth questions.

39391

Every single day we experience something new. Change is constant and in that change, we can lose ourselves. When that happens, you may feel like you're never going to find your way back. Or maybe you just need a reminder of who you are. Personal growth is extremely important and hopefully this list of questions can help figure out exactly what you need to find in yourself.

1. What moment changed your life forever?

2. What does your ideal day look like?

3. What is your favorite book/movie/show/song and why?

4. What are you most afraid of?

5. What are you most proud of?

6. What is something that you cannot live without?

7. What do you wish you did more of?

8. What's a hobby that you wish you could do?

9. What's your favorite part of your life right now?

10. Where do you see yourself in five years from now?

11. What makes you laugh?

12. Who is the one person that you can call, no matter what happens to you?

13. If you could go back and change one part of your life, what would it be and why?

14. If you could make one change in the world, what would it be?

15. What is something you feel passionate about?

16. What is your dream career?

17. What piece of advice would you give to your younger self?

18. When was the last time you did something that you were afraid of?

19. What do you do to relax?

20. What's a long shot that you have taken that has paid off?

21. What are you tired of hearing about?

22. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

23. Who has completely lost your respect?

24. What do you hope never changes?

25. Where is your favorite place to visit?

26. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

27. What is something that you would make a scene in public about?

28. What are you most afraid to lose?

29. What are you most insecure about?

30. What chance of fate changed your life forever?

31. What is something you regret doing?

32. What is the best and worst thing about getting older?

33. What part of your life do you miss the most?

34. If you could go back and fix a relationship with someone, who would it be and why?

35. What's the hardest lesson you have learned?

36. What do you do to feel "alive"?

37. What's the most exhilarating thing you have done?

38. What inspires you?

39. What do you believe is a "good life"?

40. What do you take for granted?

41. What risks do you believe are worth taking?

42. What was the hardest loss you have ever experienced?

43. Was there ever a point where you felt like giving up, but didn't?

44. What are some events in your life that made you who you are?

45. What is your favorite season, and why?

46. What do you spend most time thinking about?

47. Where would you spend all your time if you could?

48. What qualities do you admire about others?

49. What was your closest close call?

50. If you died today, how would you want to be remembered?

This list of questions is a great way to get to know yourself better and can help reevaluate your values and beliefs.