50 From Your 50

50 From Your 50

Written Specifically for Eric Foote since he's 50!

398
50 From Your 50
Serena Foote

Happy Birthday to a very important person in so many people's lives.

World's Best Dad, My favorite dance partner, total badass - Corinne

Serena Foote

Wonderful Son-In-Law, Maguiver can handle anything!! -Ron Kennard

Glad to see you're back in the same age bracket. Miss running with you. -Jim Colar

Happy 50th Eric, Wow- seems like just yesterday when we were blasting "My Sharona" from the knack in Mami's basement. -Dan Govan

Thanks for marrying my daughter Eric and giving us five beautiful grandkids.-Sue Kennard

It is rare for one guy to have all three of these qualities, 1. Excellent Technical Ability 2. Great Personality and 3. Willing to drink Busch Light -Pat Milostan

Our superhero who can solve any problem and is always there for us. -Chandler

Serena Foote

Dear Bigfoot, thanks for being my favorite spirit animal. -Gavan

Serena Foote

A wonderful person, husband, father, intelligent, good looking and loyal family member whom we are very proud of! -Aunt Carol

So proud to call you my son. Love -Dad

Eric Foote

Love to someone whom I've always looked UP to. -Aunt Bea

Calls his kids, all five are 18+, piglets when they're messy eaters.

He's always calm and has a plan, no matter what is thrown his way. -Brenna 

There once was a man named Eric, Few would call him generic. Fortunate am I, That his sperm count ran high, And Julie found him mesmeric. -Nick Conley

A great dad, and my role model. -Royceton

The only man who owns and wears an Apple Watch with a cowboy hat and boots.

Loves Driving, Party Warrior, Heart Made of Diamonds -Justin Adams

A family man, devoted to Julie, his brother, their parents and all of the in-laws.

Very kind, a hard worker and great provider for the family, creative and talented in many areas. We are blessed to have Eric as a part of the family. -Higgins

You were always Gene's favorite understudy. -Sandy Mutter

The best story teller the family has ever seen.

Tall, handsome, cheeky, happy young man. Married to my cousins beautiful daughter and over the years we have watched from over the 'pond', this young man become a success in his chosen career. Hands on father to 5 fantastic, well adjusted children. His family is lucky to have him as a role model. -Thelma Reed

Bar fight, boobies, beers. Skiing, snowmobiling, beers. Christmas tree hunting, BBQ's, beers. House parties, bloody nose bridge, beers. Football, friends, beers. Hitchhiker, Jarvis, beers. -Raylee Glasser

Method of transportation to get Cloud and Amazon certified.... Harley Motorcycle, never seen that one before.

May all of your dreams and wishes come true. Love -Mom

Always fixing ol yeller.

Best friends dad, the only person who has ever taken me on a motorcycle ride and best "Walk Like An Egyptian" dancer I've ever seen. -Mary Beth Flores

The man who can repair anything in the world.

Hacking into the sound system at Walt Vineyard. -Mike Moultrie

When he made me a cassette tape of the CARS when I was 14, I have loved him ever since. -Michelle Kennard

Ever since I can remember, you have always recorded and taken pictures at every birthday party, holiday and family event, always capturing the moment so all of us could remember. Happy 50th birthday Uncle Eric! -Racquel

Thank you for being the person I look up to most Dad. -Serena

Julie Foote

Beer enthusiast.

Julie Foote

Technology lover and expert since day 1.

Always there when you need him.

Sven's best friend.

Julie Foote

Special Sunday night dinner with lots of wine and Lemoncello with a flight to Canada the next morning. Whose idea was that? -Linda Dalenberg

Receives a notification every time "Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy" plays on the radio...

Loves his kids, but really loves his dog.

Julie Foote

Your farts, a never ending memory for me. Not sure who takes the cake in this family, you or my Uncle Al. In this case, you get the cake, happy birthday. Love -Brother in Law, Mike Kennard

The one who takes extra, unnecessary and painful flights across the country to get more points for his kids to fly home from school.

Thanks for making this old granny feel special. -Grandma Hanbury

Julie Foote

At 6'4, I will always look up to Eric, but the truth of the matter is that I look up to him because he is a genuine guy. Family is always first. Great family man and friend beyond words. My Harley wouldn't be operating without his voluntary skills and time. I'm forever thankful. -Wayne Antoque

Just loved having my nephew teach computer class in high school. -Aunt Paula

Fish flies in the boat house drawers. -Cathy Moultrie

Can solve any problem that comes his way.

The best person to travel with, always knows where to go.

Selfless as can be for anyone he loves, especially his kids.

I couldn't have asked for a better brother. Thanks for all the great memories and looking forward to making more! -Steve

Susan Foote

The day I met you, July 20th 1989 was the luckiest day of my life. We had no idea of the whirlwind romance that would lead to a successful marriage and 5 beautiful children. The world needs more husbands and fathers like you, Eric. You are the most loyal, patient, understanding, generous, loving and wicked smart husband I could have ever imagined or dreamed about marrying. Happy 50th, Eric. I love you more with every year we share. -Julie

Serena Foote