The 5 Women Who Make This Season of "The Bachelor" Worth Watching

Because we all wanted it to be Peter.

199
pexels

I'll be honest, when I found out that Arie was going to be "The Bachelor" this season, I was less than thrilled. There are numerous other men I would have picked. Almost anyone could have been better. But, being the die-hard bachelor fan that I am, I decided to push through and watch women fight for Arie's affection. Despite my indifference towards Arie, I have been pleasantly surprised at some of the women this season. While some are downright nuts (talking about you, Krystal), there are a few ladies that are obvious fan favorites, and of course, those not as well liked. Regardless of fan's feelings towards this season's women, Arie is forming serious relationships with a handful of women very quickly. Here are my speculations for the top five girls this season. Also, spoiler alert. (Kind of?)

1. Bekah M.

The youngest contestant this season, at a speculated age of 22, Bekah is a nanny from California. I say speculated age because even on the ABC website, her age isn't listed. Arie apparently doesn't know her age either. Nevertheless, Bekah and Arie have amazing chemistry.

They makeout at least twice an episode, so you could say things are getting pretty serious. Because their connection is off the charts, I think Bekah will go far this season, but I don't picture her engaged to Arie at the end of the season. Even if age is just a number, Arie's 36 to her 22 is a pretty big gap, and they may not be ready for the same things in life.

2. Sienne

Though Sienne hasn't been given much time with Arie yet, on paper they have a lot in common. Well, at least their career. Arie is a real estate agent; Sienne a commercial real estate manager. Match made in heaven! Seriously though, Sienne seems to be fun, genuine and is crazy gorgeous. What more could Arie want in a future wife? Here's hoping Arie and Sienne get some quality time soon.

3. Krystal

As much as I don't want to add her to this list, Krystal and Arie seem to have hit it off. At first, I really wanted to like her. Her intro shows her helping the homeless, and that is really honorable. But over the past few weeks, she has shown her true, rude, colors. Krystal, or this season's villain, and Arie, who's completely clueless to how she acts, have already had a one-on-one, and according to Krystal, they have the strongest connection so far.

While I hate to admit it, they do have a pretty strong connection. Krystal even got to meet Arie's parents on their first date, which does not happen on the bachelor. So, as much as I don't want her to, I think Krystal will be in the top three of this season. At least she will be around to cause some drama and keep things interesting!

4. Tia

I could be totally off with this, but I think Tia and Arie could end up together. Tia, from Weiner, Arkansas, has the best southern accent and seems to have a laid-back and fun personality, which Arie seems drawn to. I mean he brought her hay bales and moonshine, and she is one of the only contestants Arie has gone above and beyond for to treat. Being a fellow southern girl could make me favor Tia a bit, but I think she has the potential to be Arie's lady. Only the one-on-one will tell!

5. Becca K.

From my years of watching "The Bachelor," I know that if a contestant gets the first one-on-one, chances are they will go far in the show. Not only did they make enough of a first impression to warrant a date very quickly, but they are the first person to form a real connection on the show. In Becca's case, she not only got the first one-on-one, she also got Arie down on his knee seconds after meeting him.

Some might say tricking a man into proposing after just meeting him is crazy, I say it was one heck of an entrance. Week after week, Becca stands out as a favorite of fans and Arie. Her genuine personality makes her likeable and relatable, and irresistible to Arie. Besides, how could they not get married; Arie gave her a pair of red bottoms on their first date. That's true love.