5 Ways to Find Magic in Your Everyday Life
Life Stages

The wonder of life still thrives daily- you just have to seek it out.

418

Growing up, it's easy for children to believe in the magical mechanics of our world. It's common for a young child to believe in monsters, faeries and goblins. While, it may be difficult to spot a faerie, the magical feeling and appreciation of our world can still manifest.

1. Practice daily gratitude .

This may seem basic but it's difficult to forge a magical view of the world if the very things that make it magical are taken for granted. Magic is found in the miracles of life, the things that make life worth living. Magic is revered and held scared, just like the special things in our life. Sometimes when we get so caught up in our daily grind we forget what we're living life for. To start discovering magic again, it's a good idea to either take a mental not or jot down on a piece of paper what things you're grateful for in your life.

2. Practice self love.

Whether you believe it or not, you're a magical being. You are a complex being composed of so many atoms working in ways scientists are begging to understand. That in of itself is magical, and then the magic farther manifests when you add the things that really make you: You, the aspirations, the achievements, and the quarks. Magic deserves not only appreciation but love. Sometimes it's difficult to practice self love but it's important in creating a magical experience with everyday life. Ways to practice self love is through personal hygiene, positive affirmations, and treating yourself within reason. When you radiate self love, the Universe is loving right back.

3. Observe nature.

Nature is filled with magical touches, from the birth of a baby animal to the first snowfall. Nature contains miracles both massive and small. These miracles have fancied the hearts of people for centauries. Observing those miracles can be as simple as celebrating the seasons or watching the world from a window. You'll never know what little miracle you'll find happening. You may see bunnies playing or a spider flying by his pants. This small acts of observation can bring joy to your life and a sense of community in your local landscape.

4. Be healthy.

The magic of life is dull when you're feeling sick and down. Being healthy is an important part of adopting a magical lifestyle because then you'll feel better. You are a vessel for magic- magic flourishes when your flourish. So its essential to eat a healthy and full diet, drink plenty of water, and get the appropriate amount of sleep. Feeling good allows you to attract the blessings of life.

5. It's either a lesson or a blessin'.

Sometimes things happen in life that we don't understand or may not appreciate. That's okay, life is not always butterflies or rainbows, but take everything happening either as something to appreciate or a lesson to be learned. Sometimes blessings happen in ways we don't expect, and that's okay! What make's life the most magical is the mystery that undertones it. If we honestly believe good things will happen, we'll change our life from the inside out. Magic begins with your perception of the world.