5 Ways To Tell That You Picked The Right College

Is it time to go back yet?!

14
Merit Pages LVC

It is time to get ready to head back to college and if you are dreading returning then you did not pick the right college. Here are 5 ways to tell that you picked the right college:

1. You are counting down that days until you return

Whether it is two weeks or two days, you have been counting down the days for months now. It is not about being excited for classes to begin, but about being excited to be back on the campus that you call home. Yes, classes can be fun and exciting but waking up is not always exciting.

2. You are constantly checking to see if your professors uploaded files to your courses

You want to get your syllabuses in order to know when you have exams and if you need to have readings done for the first day of class. Also to organize your books and supplies; if you are like me you like to color code your classes, so having all the course info allows for you to get the color coding done.

3. You are planning your dorm room layout

You have the plan in your head of where you want to hang up things and put your desk and bed. Also you are excited to make the dorm room your own and personalize it in every way possible.

4. You are planning your study schedule

Study schedules are important, especially when you know you have more than one exam in a day. The schedule allows you to know ahead of time and not over stressing when the time comes.

5. You are texting all your friends making plans for when you are all back on campus

Some of your friends are miles and miles away, so the only time that you get to see them is when you're back on campus. You take all the time you get with your friends, because some of them are graduating and then you will never get to see them again.

Is it time to go back yet?