5 Viners You Need To Know

5 Viners You Need To Know

341
5 Viners You Need To Know

So everyone knows the app called Vine is. You have had to of heard of the 6 second videos that have made a person an overnight sensation. They could be for singing, being comedic, or just being plain stupid. Have you guys ever heard of The Grier Brothers? No. How about the duo Jack and Jack? No again. How about Alec Bailey? Still a no. Dang you guys must not be up to date on the top Viners. How about Cameron Dallas or Matt Espinosa? You still say no. Well dang let me give you a little look into who they are and links to their social media accounts.

First up, We have the Grier Brothers. Hayes and Nash.

The first Viners we have are the Grier Brothers. Hayes and Nash. Hayes Grier, 15, first appeared on vine in his brother Nash, 17 (18 in December). Hayes and Nash are from a small town in North Carolina. Hayes has 4.1 million Vine followers. Nash has 12.2 million followers. Hayes is currently in Los Angeles, CA competing in Dancing With The Stars. He is paired with Emma Slater. Nash is currently in Los Angeles, CA where he now lives. Nash has completed filming for a new movie called The Outfield. The Outfield is set to be released on November 10, 2015. Keep up with Hayes and Nash on their social media. Hayes- Vine, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Nash- Vine, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Next up we've got the Best friends since Kindergarten duo, Jack and Jack.

The next Viners we have are the best friends since kindergarten duo, Jack and Jack. Jack and Jack is made up of Jack Johnson, 19, and Jack Gilinsky, 19. Jack and Jack grew up in Nebraska. They are a pop-rap duo now based in Los Angeles, CA. Jack and Jack are usually called Johnson and Gilinsky so they don't confuse people.They have around 14 million combined social media followers. They self-released their first EP called 'Calibraska' back in July. But have collectively self-released around 15 songs on iTunes. Jack and Jack are set to tour the UK, AUS, and NZ in the next few months but stay tuned to their social media for more info. Lets just hope they tour in the US soon!.
Twitter- Jack and Jack, Johnson, & Gilinsky

Instagram- Johnson Gilinsky Vine - Jack And Jack Facebook- Jack and Jack

Next up we've got the singer from North Carolina, Alec Bailey.

The next Viner we have is from North Carolina. Alec Bailey, 18 (19 on October 29), got his start with both Vine and YouTube. Alec is singer from a small in in North Carolina. Alec has around 100k followers on twitter. Alec also plays the guitar and piano. His main choice of music to sing and cover is Country. He has some amazing covers of Sam Hunt and Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker. Alec is one Viner you need to keep an eye on. I have a feeling he's gonna get real big here soon. Alec is currently on the Creative Collab Tour with Matt Espinosa. Keep up with Alec on all his social media. Twitter, Instagram, Vine, and Facebook.

For our fourth Viner, Cameron Dallas, comes from California.

The fourth Viner we have is Cameron Dallas, 21. Since getting his start on the Vine app he has recorded and released a single and has been cast in a few feature films, Expelled and The Outfield. Most recently Cameron has been cast in the film The Outfield along with best friend and fellow Viner, Nash Grier. The Outfield is set to be released on November 10, 2015. Cameron has around a combined total of 15 million followers on his social media sites. Most recently he has won the 2014 Teen Choice Awards Choice Viner. Keep up with everything Cameron is doing on his social media. Twitter, Instagram, Vine, and Facebook.

Our last Viner you should know about is Matt Espinosa.

Our last Viner goes by the name Matthew Espinosa, 18, but he likes to be called Matt. Matt grew up in Northern Virginia with his parents and 3 siblings. He got his start on Vine just like the rest of these artists. While growing up Matt built up a love for acting and creating. Matt has 3.5 million followers on twitter at the moment. Currently Matt is heading Digi's Creative Collab Tour. Check out where you can catch Matt and Alec on tour at Creativecollabtour.com. Keep up with Matt and everything he is up too on his Social Media. Twitter, Instagram, Vine, and Facebook.

I hope you have the time to check these Viners out. They are pretty awesome. If you'd like to know more about these Viners feel free to email me at adagapie@bsu.edu. Im more than happy to answer any questions you may have!