5 Valentine's Day Gifts For Men

5 Valentine's Day Gifts For Men

From least expensive to most expensive

5
5 Valentine's Day Gifts For Men

Only about a week until Valentine's Day, and if you have a special man, I have a few gift ideas to help you out! I put them in order from least to most expensive for your convenience.

1. Card

If you are a new couple or you know your man is into simple gestures, buying him a card will do just fine! Write a really heartfelt message in there to show him how much you care and how appreciative you are of him. To make it more fun, if you have access to his car or mirror, put it on there before he wakes up, so he has something nice to wake up to!

2. Chocolate Heart

This is a Valentine's Day staple. You can never go wrong with buying a candy heart filled with his favorite type of candy. Remember, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

3. Dinner

Switch roles for the night! If he is the type of guy who always takes you on dates but never lets you pay, take control this Valentine's Day! It is a perfect way to express gratitude for everything he does for you, and he will be so happy to save the cash for another time.

4. Sports Tickets

Pick one of his favorite sports teams, and buy tickets! They don't have to be on Valentine's Day, you can buy tickets for any time of year! A guy who loves sports will love to see that you are down to join him in experiencing one of his interests.

5. A Watch

This is most definitely the most expensive and most luxurious item on the list. If it is a special Valentine's day, like perhaps a one year or a fifth year Valentine's day together, a more expensive gift may be in order. Watches are super in fashion right now, especially for men. This will be meaningful and beautiful to your significant other. Make sure you pick out a shape and brand you know he will love!