5 Tips of Chill

5 Tips of Chill

Change your outlook for the better.

1094
flowers
Photo by Nicole Ma

Whether it is your realization that you rushed yourself again into a one-sided relationship, or any more shenanigans, don’t panic. Don’t hate yourself or the world.

#1 Good Vibes–What Everyone Seeks

When it comes to treating people the way you would want to be treated, it makes life already more simple. You can’t override a positive attitude, that’s it. People want what they want, usually it being for themselves. Same as when you want things, they usually consist of what you want. But, if we were to view what others wanted in our own eyes, are we doing what is needed for our purposes?

No, we’re just imagining it, baby.

It takes more time to recover those broken wounds that could be built off the premise of an embarrassing topic in which we felt-the-need to share with someone after a few cocktails in.

#2 Don’t Blame yourself

We have our angry tempers just waiting to explode on an irrelevant scale– ranging from “I need to feel acknowledged” to “I hate myself.” It’s normal to have emotions. It’s all a part of our drives. It’s never okay to beat yourself up. We all have a lot on our minds, and our reactions are generated as if it were controlled by a switch. If you begin to notice, its actually how well you react or confront your present situations. This is my first semester at college and, unfortunately, a very good friend of mine who taught me and many, passed away. I was a wreck. On the bright side, it made me appreciate life.

#3 Keeping Your Cool

Be honest with yourself.

I’ve had a fair share of raging emotions in my past that were difficult to control by just a thermostat.

#4 Know Your Worth

Later on, it hit me....

Before you shout at your mother for constantly nagging you about your future, remember who raised you while you're simultaneously acknowledging your worth.

The idea of knowing what will actually benefit you scares you. Don’t let it scare you.

#5 “Do You”

As you tell others the commonly adorable phrase to just, “Do you,” you believe it is right, even though you sometimes forget to do the same for yourself. You’re getting older, and you still forget. So, don’t assume you can impact other people’s perspectives before you've reconstructed your own. Remember to love yourself.