5 Tips For A Whiter And Brighter Smile

5 Tips For A Whiter And Brighter Smile

Chip Skylark approves this message.

850
5 Tips For A Whiter And Brighter Smile
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/03/21/636572560614264717-749227888_maxresdefault.jpg

Oral hygiene is crucial, and making it part of your daily routine will guarantee you a better smile. It's easy to slack off when taking care of yourself and your body, but doing so will bite you in the butt sooner or later. Here are some tips that your teeth will thank you for.

1. Brush Twice A Day

I can't believe I even have to state this. BRUSH TWICE A DAY. Apparently, there are people who only brush once a day and have been doing so for years. This is unhygienic, and can lead to gum disease. There is also a 101% chance you have cavities.

2. HiSmile

This is a whitening product that contains gel and an LED light. Use this for 10 minutes a day for 7 days to see a difference in whiteness. HiSmile doesn't cause tooth aches or sensitivity, and is a very reliable product.

3. Watch What You Drink

Addicting sodas, teas and coffees are terrible for your teeth. The pigments from the dark color of the drink can embed into your enamel and cause permanent staining if not treated.

4. Whitening Strips

Crest 3D Whitening Strips is one of the best whitening treatments out there. However, it can cause slight pain if you have sensitive teeth. Crest also has a gentle routine treatment for whitening as well.

5.Crunchy Produce

Believe it or not, foods like apples, celery and pears can take debris off your teeth! Eating something tasty and whitening your smile all at once. What a steal.