5 Times Lorelai From 'Gilmore Girls' Was Every College Student Ever

Because we all know she knows everything.
50

Lorelai Gilmore--the woman we all aspire to be--or at least the woman who kept us entertained during every episode of one of the best shows of all time--"Gilmore Girls." In honor of Lorelai and everything she has brought to the table, here are five times Lorelai represented every college student in the history of college students.

1. When You Tell Yourself You Can Handle That 8 a.m. Class

We've all been there--"Let me sign up for this early morning class so my day ends earlier." It sounds great in theory. It sounds a lot less great when your alarm goes off at 7 a.m.

2. When You Are Trying To Reach The Word Count On An Essay

This is no longer just "the house" it is "the large, grand, house that sat upon a hill."

3. When The Weekend Comes To An End

Didn't the weekend just start like five minutes ago?

4. When You Are Scheduling Your Classes For Next Semester

That class better not fill up before my registration time or else we are going to have a serious problem.

5. When Your Best Friend Gives You Advice

Because let's be honest, this is the most accurate and real advice we will ever give our friends. Fail a test? Eat Pizza. Breakup? Find some ice cream.

Lorelai Gilmore is the queen of television characters, but hey, she also knew a thing or two about real life.