5 Thoughts Going Into A Stressful Week

As we have now entered into a new semester of a new school year, we have settled into our classes and our new routines. Going into my last year of college, I know all too well about some of the very stressful weeks that I have had. It sometimes seems as though all the teachers get together and plan how to make a particular week as stressful and busy with work as possible! Every semester, I seem to have a week or two (besides finals and midterms) where I have multiple tests and projects due.

For me, that week starts tomorrow and continues on into the next week. So, I really have two very stressful weeks back to back. They are both loaded with tests, presentations, quizzes, and of course my medical school interview which adds a whole level of stress to my already stressed out mind. I am writing this today in hopes of relieving some stress before I deep dive into this week, and I know that many other people can relate to this as well!

1. Just a quick mental freak out moment ensues

A mental breakdown for a moment when you realize how much you have to do in a short amount of time.

2. How am I going to get it all done?

The next stage is wondering how you are going to do it all.

3. I don't have time!

Where am I going to get the time to do all of this!

4. I should have started earlier...

Regretting not starting earlier on everything.

5. Why do I do all of this?

In the beginning, I usually do wonder why I do all of this. But in the end, I know what my goal is and even though things are tough right now I know they will all pay off in the end!