Is it just me or when you’re in class, the only thing you can think of is how many minutes until it’s over? No matter how interesting or boring the class is, it can sometimes be hard to escape these 5 thoughts that are bound to pop up in your head!
1. If I get out now, I can get lunch before my next class.
It doesn't help that by the time I get out of class, the lines will be too long to get food.
2. Are we really going over this again? This is the second class we are talking about it.
Nothing is worse than sitting through the same lesson two classes in a row, especially if you go it the first time around.
3. I wonder if anyone caught me sleeping through this lecture.
That awkward moment when you wake up from a class nap and your classmate is staring at you.
4. Is this class really worth my time?
5. Why am I paying for this class just to sit on Facebook the whole time?
The amount of times I accidently lol in class because of memes and videos I see on Facebook.