5 Things I Will Always Do For My Sisters

We may not always get along, but at the end of the day, I will always be your big sister.

187
Christi Lewis

In less than a month, I will be a college graduate. I will be starting the first stages of my official adult life, but I want you all to know that I will always be your crazy big sister. I will drop everything to come have a Just Dance party with you or to have a Disney marathon.

Just because I am getting, as you all say, "old", doesn't mean that our bond has changed at all. No matter how old we get, you will always be my little sisters and let's be honest, we're always going to be just a little crazy.

1. Be there for you.

I hope you each know this, but no matter what the situation, no matter how far away you are, I will always be there for you. You should never question whether or not you can give me a call, just pick up the phone and let me know what you need.

2. Take you out.

It is so important that the four of us spend time together, and I love taking each of you out to dinner or even just to run to Target. You're each getting older and more mature, and you've become less dependent on me to get out of the house, but I hope I will always be an option for you for a day out.

3. Be honest with you.

I'm sure this is no secret to you all, but I will always be upfront with you. If I think your new boyfriend is the worst, you'll be the first to know! If you ask me for my opinion, you better believe you will get the whole truth! When you accomplish something, I will be the first to tell you how proud I am of you, and I'll mean every word! I do this so that you know I am always being honest and so that you can trust me.

4. Cheer you on.

Mom, Dad, and I are definitely your biggest fans! When I scream your name at a dance recital, I promise I'm not trying to embarrass you, I'm just so impressed and proud of you! No matter what you guys do, give it your all and be the best at it. I will always be there with an obnoxious sign and a big grin on my face. It's just because I'm proud.

5. I will always love you.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. But seriously, there is nothing you could do to make me not love you guys. Y'all are my sisters, my first best friends. We are all so different but so alike in ways, and I know it causes arguments, but we really are lucky to have each other. I am so proud of each of you and I love you all very much!