5 Things That Don't Suck About Breakups

5 Things That Don't Suck About Breakups

The things that help make breakups a little less sucky.

14
5 Things That Don't Suck About Breakups
51 sad break up quotes

So you're going through a breakup and you think the world is falling apart. When in reality, there are a bunch of things that suck, there are things that don't suck too. Here's a list of things that don't suck about your breakup.

1. You get to mingle: This is probably one of the best parts. You get to talk to whoever you want, whenever you want.

2. Everyone is there for you: What's better than everyone offering to buy you food and hanging out with you? Nothing.

3. No one wants to step on your toes: Everyone is so nice to you because they don't want to upset you, it's great.

4. Independence: You get to do whatever you want without worrying about someone else.

5. You get a little stronger with each one: You get to see what you deserve and you get stronger every time it happens.

I'm not saying breakups don't suck, because they do, but there are definitely some things that don't suck about them. You get to do what you want, when you want to. That's the best part. Even though breakups suck, always try to look on the bright side.