5 Things To Thank Your Dog For

5 Things To Thank Your Dog For

Because They Are One Of The Best Friends To Have

8
5 Things To Thank Your Dog For
Google

1. Being home 24/7

No matter what kind of day I am having it is nice to know I can look forward to seeing you when I come home. It is pretty awesome to have a best friend at home who greets you like you have been gone for centuries. A lot of times you make me leave my troubles at the door. I mean, how can I stay upset after being greeted by your beautiful, loving face?

2. Coming every time I call your name

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F05%2F15%2F6359894697301617211132084824_6357375045963722922085926185_200-14.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=605&h=42c275f1d73329a6053ca1feaf2eb226b87cd73b0eee0b890deba6f0efa0d1d1&size=980x&c=2929062546 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F05%252F15%252F6359894697301617211132084824_6357375045963722922085926185_200-14.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D605%26h%3D42c275f1d73329a6053ca1feaf2eb226b87cd73b0eee0b890deba6f0efa0d1d1%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2929062546%22%7D" expand=1]

It is nice to know I can always count on you to answer me when I call.

3. Letting me talk to you even though you can’t talk back

Sometimes I just need to vent and not hear anyone else’s opinion. So thank you for being my buddy I can count on to just sit back and listen. Even though you can’t talk I feel like you always know exactly what to do.

4. Letting me pet and cuddle with you whenever I want

My mood brightens by 110% after petting you. Also, I love how we share this mutual cuddling bond. I’d say it’s a win-win for the both of us.

5. Never judging me

This is one of the things I want to thank you the most for. From the moment I step out of the house I feel like I am easily judged based my clothes, hair, weight, or the way I walk. A lot may just be in my head, but when I am around you none of my insecurities are on my mind. Thank you for being my best friend no matter what I wear or how I look.