The 5 ​Best Things About The Return Of The Bachelorette

Oh how I've missed this show.

7
The Bachelorette Facebook

This week marks the return of one of the best shows in history. The Bachelorette.

This show is addicting, thrilling, glamorous, and dramatic. Who doesn’t like a watch of handsome men have to humiliate themselves for a girl? Not to mention the plethora of six packs that appear throughout the season is nothing to complain about. Although we're all hoping that JoJo finds love in the end, we're all also hoping to be mindlessly entertained as we forget about our lives and become engrossed in the most addicting TV show ever. These are just a few of the things we have to look forward to this season:

1. Abs on abs on abs

There will undoubtedly be lots of attractive men with lots of shirtless opportunities. While I work on trying to achieve a summer body (even though it's already summer), I'll applaud their hard work and hard bods.

2. The Clothes

Yes, this is not the Bachelor. So there won't be a ton of girls in gorgeous dresses. But I have no doubt that JoJo will be pulling out all the stops with her dresses, and I'm sure the men will be looking awfully dapper as well. I mean, she's even killing it on the trailer.

3. The Travel

The international trips taken on this show are enough to make anyone want to travel the world. Everywhere that they go, just makes me want to hop on a plane and meet them there. Can't wait to see where they're off to this season.

4. The Drama

As promised by Chris Harrison, every season, this one will be "the most dramatic ever." I just can't wait to see what new levels of drama this season brings. Especially given the teasers in all of the trailers, its bound to be exciting.

5. Chris Harrison

The man, the myth, the legend. Chris Harrison has a way of enticing you and yet making you more frustrated then ever as he leaves you in suspense. What a man! There's just no one like him and the Bachelorette wouldn't be the same without him, his puns, and his charm.