5 Things To Remember After Losing A Loved One

'Those we love don't go away. They walk beside us every day.'

17
pacificlandscapes

With all of the chaos going on in this world right now and the countless tragedies hat have been occurring, we must remember how many people are affected by these tragedies. Families and friends of these victims and of those who have been taken from us too son, have a piece of them taken away as their loved ones leave them. The grief that these people experience is unfathomable and unfortunately, there is not much we can do to make everything OK for them. Filling their hearts again after a loss may not be possible, but hopefully the list below will help make the process of being OK again, conceivable.

1. The memories you have with this person.

Your loved one may be gone, but the memories you cherish with this person will last forever. Whenever you are missing them, just think back to all of the amazing experiences and moments you have had with them and be grateful that you got to have those amazing times with them that will last forever in your head.

2. They still will always be with you.

When a loved one passes, you tend to experience eerie moments where you feel their presence or see something as a sign from them. This is not a coincidence, this is them letting you know that they are there watching over you.

3. Accepting that why they have left us cannot be explained.

Some people are taken from us way too soon and trying to wrap our minds around why they left us and why their life had to be cut short will only eat you up inside.

4. Remember the bond you shared with this person.

Love does not end with death. The bonds we share with people will stay forever even if they are no longer with us.

5. Know that you have gained an amazing and beautiful guardian angel.

On your toughest days when you break down and wish that the person you have lost was still there, they are watching over you just as upset as you are. When you pick yourself up and let yourself have a good day after a tragedy, they are smiling down on you with joy that you are finally happy again. No matter where you go in life, know that your passed loved one will be looking over you and following you on life's journey every step of the way.