5 Things I'll Miss About College

5 Things I'll Miss About College

There are some things I will definitely miss about being at college.

158
5 Things I'll Miss About College
Leah Mikonowicz

My freshman year of college is coming to an end and as I reflect on this past year, I realized there are somethings that I am going to miss. I am so excited to be home for the summer and see my family, friends, and dogs, but college was fun and I'm going to miss it. So, here are 5 things I will miss about college at Gustavus.

1. My Friends

I met some pretty great people here and I'm going to miss living in the same building as them.

2. The Campus

Gustavus has such a beautiful campus, and I am really going to miss the pretty walks to class.

3. The Freedom

Being able to do anything I wanted anytime I wanted was great. I had my own rules and didn't even have to follow them.

4. My Job

Having a work-study job like mine was amazing. I did the work I was supposed to do, but there never was really a lot that had to be done so I got to do my homework or even watch Netflix. You can't find a job as good as my work-study job in the real world.

5. The Food

Gustavus is known for the cafeteria food being really good. Having a variety of food available at any time is really great, and you don't even have to cook the food or clean the dishes. I will definitely miss the not having to cook things myself part.

I am so glad I chose Gustavus, and my freshman year flew by. I am so excited to be home for summer, but I can't wait for another great year at Gustavus in the fall!