5 Things A Cinderella Story Taught Me

5 Things A Cinderella Story Taught Me

Aren't we all glad that we don't go to a school where the mascot is the Fighting Frogs?

87
5 Things A Cinderella Story Taught Me
MBC

We all have that one movie that no matter how many times you watch it you will never get tired of it. Well hopefully you all do. "A Cinderella Story" just so happens to be that movie for me. It is probably one of the most cliche movies out there, but if you dig deep enough you will find a few things that you can learn from it.

1. Don't be afraid to be yourself.

Take it from Sam Montgomery. It took a few rude people in her life to realize that she didn't care what people thought of her and that she was fine without them in her life. It may be hard at first to figure out why we don't need different people in our life but the truth will come out eventually and you will be way better off without them in it.

2. When things don't go as planned, don't drag yourself down.

Things always find a way of working out, especially when you least expect it.Make sure to never beat yourself up over things. Things will work out just the way they need to. You may think at that time that nothing ever goes your way or the situation always turns bad, if it isn't meant to be it won't be. So keep your tiara on and your head held high and you'll make it through anything.

3. Be able to take a compliment.

All girls need to know how wonderful they actually are. Media portrays women and young girls in different ways that make us look at ourselves as if we aren't enough. But, eThvery girl deserves to be told they are beautiful, so if Prince Charming tells you that you are beautiful, accept that girl, especially if that Prince Charming is Austin Ames or Chad Michael Murray.

4. You never know what could be right in front of you the entire time.

In life we always seem to over look the smallest things. Instead of looking at the big picture, take a step back and appreciate the small things in life. Appreciating the small things in life will you give you a better outlook on every step you take and every move you make in your everyday lifestyle.

5. Always follow your dreams.

Never settle for anything less than you deserve. No matter what the situation may be, make sure to always stay true to yourself and give yourself what you deserve. If whatever it is, is important, it will find its way back to you somehow.

I could continue to go on and on about how much I love this movie and how great it is for anyone to see and all of the different things you can take from it but the five things that I wrote above are probably some of things you can take with you no matter where you go in life and no matter what you do.

"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."