5 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For

5 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For

Thanks for everything babe.

17
5 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For
Rebecah Woody

Anytime that I think back to when I was little, I always think about me dreaming about my "Prince Charming" or my "Dream Guy". I spent my middle school years dreaming about the guy that I would marry, have children with, and live the dream life with. I believe that every little girls has those dreams of boys all throughout their lives. Truth be told, I honestly believe that I have found my special someone. I wanted to write this article to you Will, to thank you for all that you have done for me.

Thank you for loving me.

You never had to love me. You never had to look at me during lunch that one day or message me on Facebook talking about the same tastes in music that we had, but I'm glad that you did. Despite all of my flaws and imperfections, you love me for me. You love me for everything that I am and you have never tried to change me and I can't thank you enough.

Thank you for taking care of me.

Whenever I have been sick, you are there. Whether it be over the phone or in person you have always been there. From holding my hair over the toilet to making me homemade Ramen Noodles you have always made sure I was taken care of. Knowing that we have each other to help each other through times when we are sick or just have a belly ache means everything in the world.

Thank you for listening to me.

No matter what kind of crazy idea I have or dumb thing I say, you always listen with your full attention. You never judge me for the things I say or my wild thoughts, you just sit back and listen to me. You listen to me about my drama and whenever I cry over the stupidest things. You never have to do that, but you do because you love me. I am so thankful for your help when I need you the most.

Thank you for being you.

Regardless of your imperfections, I will forever love you for you. It's okay to not be perfect. Everyone's idea of perfect is so different, and you are my type. I love how much you like to play videos and how good you can cook. I love your laugh and your perfect smile, how kind you are and how polite you are. You are so respectful and that means so much to me.

Thank you for all that you do for me.

Everything that you do for me, makes me so thankful for you. It could be something as simple as making me something to drink to planning an elaborate date night for us. All that you do for me never goes unnoticed. I am always so filled with love when I see how much you love doing things for me and all the little simple things you do. I could never have asked God for someone any more perfect for me.

I love you so much. Thank you years of pure love, laughter, and adventure. I wanted to tell you thank you for everything. You're the greatest guy that I could have ever asked for.