5 Things All Italian Families Know To Well

No, we are not all members of the mob.

3
One Day In Italy

Growing up Italian has many distinct features, and I could not imagine having grown up differently.

1. Wake up and smell the meatballs?!

Yup, that's right you knew it was Sunday when you smelt the aroma of the frying pan cooking the meatballs that were soon to be enjoyed later on in the sauce.

2. Do not even think about touching that cake.

Along with Sunday dinner, came just about half the family as well as dessert. However, the cake would be sitting in the house haunting you screaming eat me. But do not dare even think of touching it, huge consequences await.

3. Wine at age five.

Homemade wine is probably the best part about family gatherings, everyone has a glass from your five year old cousin to your 95-year-old grandma, no one gets excluded.

4. Your family is loud and proud.

You better believe that at graduation the whole crowd will know exactly who your family is because, well, inside voices are not really their thing.

5. They have your back.

No matter what the case may be, they are there for you. You could be right or completely wrong and they will have your back always and support you with unconditional love.