5 Of The Best Things About Being In A Sorority

Being in a sorority is great

1345
Sam Boorstein

Getting to school can be super chaotic and overwhelming. From figuring out your schedule, how to study, and trying to get everyone's names straight the first few weeks takes a lot of you. I was lucky enough to have joined a sorority that made all of those things easier and continues to make them easier every day. I have met amazing people, joined clubs, and received help all because of my house.

But, these are the five things I think are the best:

1. SISTERS

Nothing much else to say. The girls who are ALWAYS there even if it is just for outfit advice.

2. Homework help

In a house of 200+ girls, you can guarantee there is someone with your major/class. People are always willing to help.

3. Community involvement

I love getting to hear what clubs and events people are going to. It makes me get involved on campus.

4. Sisterhood events

From going to games, eating, cooking, or watching TV together. Events are always fun & most of the time tasty!

5. Being a part of something larger

When you join a house, you are joining hundreds of thousands of other people who get to share a similar experience. It is truly amazing.

I consider myself to be a part of the lucky ones. I have met my best friends and found something amazing every day out of my sorority experience.