5 Things I Will Miss About Anderson University

3. Trojan Transit Drivers.

7
Youtube

1. The beautiful scenery.

At night, I could sit outside for hours and take in the breathtaking view.

2. The people.

Everyone always has a smile on their face and it is always nice to see a friendly face.

3. Trojan Transit Drivers.

Even though it is easy to get irritated when you're at the AC and you have a class that starts in 5 minutes all the way in Watkins, the drivers are extremely nice. Most of the drivers tend to make conversations with the students and actually try to get to know them. They are one of my favorite parts about AU.

4. The Professors.

Other college students at other schools talk about how bad some of their professors are, but I cannot really relate. Most of my professors really cared for their students and they were a great resource to talk to. Even though I will not miss the classes and the schoolwork, I will miss the professors.

5. My roommates.

No matter what, I knew that if I had a problem I could go to them and talk to them. I will definitely miss them and our late night walks. I'll miss all of our random conversations and our nerf wars.

I know that in just a few short months I will be able to experience all of these things again, but I will definitely miss them over the summer.