5 Study Tips to Help You Succeed This Semester!

Straight As for the win!

12

The start of the semester can always be tough, especially after a long and relaxing break. Luckily, there are so many ways to get back into the grind so that a successful semester can be achieved!

1. Start studying in advance: Studying in advance will always help students feel prepared. It allows students to create a plan for studying, extra time to focus on weaker topics, and less anxiety towards quizzes and exams.
  2. Study breaks: It is always important to give your brain a break! It's never healthy to keep your brain working and working for long periods of time. Try taking a nap, eating a snack or even checking up on some social media apps.
  3. Write! Don't type!: Although typing is a faster way to take notes and complete assignments, writing helps students memorize the information more efficiently!
  4. Flashcards: Flashcards are an old-fashioned, but reliable study technique because it guarantees that the information will be engraved in your head especially after the repetitiveness of the cards!
  5. Chew gum: Chewing gum while studying is very important because there is evidence that proves there is a link between chewing gum and increased concentration and memorization while studying.