Our generation is very active on social media. Some of us post every day while others post every two days, three days etc. Whether you post frequently or not, these are some steps to take in order to snap and post a nice picture to get a satisfying amount of 'likes'.

1. Use different poses

This includes different arm and leg placement and different smiles and head turns.

2. Take Multiple

Taking multiple pictures is good because when you sit down, ready to post, you don't want to be disappointed when the only picture you took was a lame one.

3. Find your light

Sometimes you can take a nice picture and when you go to edit it, you can't do much because the natural light was horrible. Start with finding the light, then proceed to step 4.

4. Edit it

If need be, up the brightness, saturation, contrast, and exposure. Of course, don't go overboard, the point of this is to basically improve the lighting if you can't find any naturally "good" light.

5. Post it

My studies have shown that if you post during mid-afternoon or between 1am-2am, you will end up with a nice bit of 'likes'. ESPECIALLY if it's a nice picture.

**When applicable and convenient, get someone to take a photo of you. That's the moneymaker!**