The Five Stages Of The Sorority Reunion

The Five Stages Of The Sorority Reunion

What happens when you see your sorority sisters for the first time in four months?

234
The Five Stages Of The Sorority Reunion

What happens when you study abroad for four months and are finally a week away from seeing your sorority sisters? The anticipation is unreal. Here's a play by play of what is more than likely to go down.

Stage 1: The First Glance

Big bear hugs, lots of laughs and maybe a few tears are often impossible to avoid.

Stage 2: The "I Love You"

When you can finally catch your breath and find some words, you will remind each other how much you love one another, and how much you missed each other, even though everyone already knows.

Stage 3: The Catch Up

A LOT can occur over a semester.

"How have you been? How was school? How's the fam? Any boys? How's the sorority been? Any job prospects? What else should I know? What ever happened with so-and-so? How's life? You did what? Fill me in!"

Stage 4: The Dinner Date

There's nothing like some quality grub to soothe the soul after an emotional day. Plus, it's been way too long since we've been to our favorite food spot, they probably miss us. Honeygrow, we're coming for you, and this time we're having the stir fry AND a honey cup.

Stage 5: The Slumber Party

One Direction music videos, romantic comedies and maybe even some crafting. Regardless of the plan for the night, we will just be happy to have our go-to girls back by our side.