5 Songs That Don't Have Bad Lyrics

5 Songs That Don't Have Bad Lyrics

Bad lyrics are the worst.

120
5 Songs That Don't Have Bad Lyrics
Flickr

1. "where ya goin?" by whysp.

https://soundcloud.com/whyspthecreature/where-ya-g...

This track has a ton of different moving parts but has constant synth lines or re-occurring tones throughout that give it a feeling of continuity. The changes in rhythm keep it interesting and the synth lines are absolutely infectious.

2. "santa cruz." by vendr.

https://soundcloud.com/vendr/santa-cruz

vendr. pulls you in with pretty rolled chords on the keyboard and then keeps you listening using a catchy synth line and simple beat. This song is so beautiful in itself because of its constant use of the keyboard, which serves as a center point of the track. This song is great to listen to while on a drive or even while doing homework.

3. "Flips and Flops, Drips and Drops" by Electric Mantis

https://soundcloud.com/electricmantis/flips-and-fl...

Electric Mantis has always been one of my favorites and this track is an oldie, but a goodie. Electric Mantis uses an intricate beat as the foundation for this track and adds to it with rhythmic synth lines and, towards the end, surprises the listener by using a bunch of different, fun samples, tying the whole track together.

4. "LUSHBOX <3" by LUCA LUSH

https://soundcloud.com/lucalush/lushbox-3

This track basically combines all of the different components of LUCA LUSH tracks that I love so much. LUCA LUSH completely utilizes his ability to make every line in the song rhythmic, not just the beat. He also keeps it short and sweet, with this track only being 1 minute and 5 seconds long.

5. "L u r i d" by JVSE

https://soundcloud.com/jvsee/lurid

This track has got to be one of my favorite no vocal tracks, with the only voices being sampled snippets. There is something new with every turn. JVSE is able to smoothly transition between different sections of the track seamlessly and constantly layers more and more elements onto the track throughout.