5 Signs You've Found "The One"

5 Signs You've Found "The One"

Here's how you can tell if the person you are dating is "the one" for you.

115
5 Signs You've Found "The One"
Men Daily

Dating can either be a wonderful world of laughs, smiles, and love or it can be a whirlwind of disappointment, hurt, and anger. Hopefully, your relationship is the former, but if it's the latter than you should quickly get out before things go south. If you are in the former of the two relationships, how do you know if the person you are dating is "the one" for you? How do you know if they will end up being the one that you spend the rest of your life with? While you can't really know for sure what might happen, here are five signs that the person you are dating is the one you are destined to love for the rest of your life.

1. They are there through it all

The person you are meant to spend the rest of your life with will be there for you no matter what. When you're happy or sad, when you're sick, when you're frustrated or angry, when you've given up, and when you are your most vulnerable. They will not leave when things get tough or hard. They will fight with every breath to keep you close. They will hold you as you cry, and they will reassure you that everything will be okay. They will love you at your absolute worst. They'll love you through it all.

2. You are their first priority

If your partner makes you a first or a main priority in their life, then they may be the one for you. Someone who cares about you deeply will always make time to see and talk to you and they will never make excuses. Yes we all have lives and things happen, but the person who you are meant to spend the rest of your life with will always do whatever they possibly can in order to be with you or see you.

3. Everything is better with them

Not only are they one of the only people that has the power to instantly make you feel better when you've had a crappy day, but your mood is just always better when they are around. No matter what stress, anxiety, anger, or frustration you might be feeling, it all instantly goes away. They sometimes don't even have to say a word. Just being in their presence is enough. And when you can't be with them, whether because of distance or work, your thoughts of them serve as a good second option until you can see or talk to them again.

4. They make you giddy

Wen you find "the one" you are meant to be with, no matter how long you two have been together you still will get the occasional butterflies in your stomach when they are around. They make you excited and happy and in return they are also excited and happy because you are. You can be your true self around them and leave caution to the wind. You don't have to be afraid of what they might think or say because you know how much they love you.

5. They love you unconditionally

While this last sign is really a combination of all the previous signs, it's the most important one of all. "The one" who is meant for you will love you for you and won't let you forget it. They will constantly remind you how much they love you, that you're beautiful, and that they are lucky to have someone like you. They will give you all the reassurance you need and want. They will see you for who you are and accept you for the person you are. They won't ask you or want you to change. They will love you more than they've ever loved anyone else. They will love you with all your heart. You are their whole world.

If you are so lucky to find "the one," never let them go. Love them with all your heart, and know that what you two share is special and unique. You only find "the one" once, so make it meaningful.