5 Signs You're An Education Major

5 Signs You're An Education Major

You love anything to do with colored pencils and crayons.

120
5 Signs You're An Education Major
Teach Away

If you're an education major, then this article will be totally relatable. Here are 5 signs that you are, indeed, majoring in the awesome field of Education.

1. You get excited about using crayons, colored pencils, and scissors.

Like, seriously. Just the thought of coloring makes you feel all fuzzy inside. You will most likely have so many crayons in your classroom, that you'll probably keep Crayola in business. Am I right?

2. Working with kids every day is all you've ever wanted to do.

You had no desire to be a doctor, engineer, or a business person. You wanted to teach kids every day and that is exactly what you intend to do.

3. Hearing "You really want to be a teacher?" really makes you want to blow up.

Oh, and YES we KNOW we don't get paid much. We aren't there for that, we are in this for the children.

4. This is what you really want to put in your lesson plans...

I know all education majors are convinced that lesson plans came from Satan himself. Am I right?

5. You are obsessed with searching for classroom ideas on Pinterest

Seriously, it has all the classroom ideas you could ever want, right at your fingertips. It's basically a lifestyle!

To all my education major friends, we're all in this together!