5 Shows To Watch on Netflix For A Great Laugh

Some of the funniest shows you'll ever see!

14

Midterms finished, spring break started, and nothing to do! If you're looking for a way to pass some time this week, start watching one of these TV comedies!

1. Shameless

While it is also a drama about a crazy, free-for-all family with many different types of issues going on, this show is one of the funniest I have ever seen. The way the characters interact with each other and the things they say make this whole series one worth watching. It is a show you can get hooked on very quickly!

2. The Office

Give it a chance! Though it might be hard to get into at first, all of it's randomness creates hilarious moments and some interesting storylines! Plus, who doesn't love Jim and Pam?

3. How I Met Your Mother

I have a special place in my heart for this show! The characters are all love-able, and the quest to figure out who Ted ended up with really never gets boring. Trust me and watch this show, it will be LEGEN (wait for it) DARY.

4. F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Everyone wishes to have the group these characters had. This show is fun to watch, catches your heart at points, and never makes you want to skip a season. It's easy to get into it because the characters are intriguing and very entertaining.

5. That 70's Show

This show is honestly relatable even though you wouldn't think it could be based off the name! For any teenager/young adult, this show has a lot you can learn from it, along with a great amount of laughs that come with every episode!