5 Reasons You Should Be BFF'S With Your Roommate

Because who else can you share the relief of taking off your bra with?
10

You may remember a couple months ago, I wrote a letter to my roommate. That was the beginning of the school year, and obviously a few months have gone by.

There's a lot of reasons having your roommate turn into your best friend is the best thing ever.

1. You already have no shame around them. One of the best parts of having a best friend is having absolutely no shame, but put two girls in a living situation, and all hopes of keeping at least some of your dignity is gone.

2. There's always someone around to cuddle. One of the best things about being besties with your roommate, is that they're only 10 feet away, that's grounds for excessive cuddling.

3. They can never get away from you being weird. As my roommate can tell you, I am one weird gal. There hasn't been a day where I don't do something completely dumb, but she loves me for it.

4. You miss them when they're gone for five minutes. One of the downsides of being best friends with your roommate, is that you can't stand being away from them during breaks. Who am I supposed to look at lovingly in the mornings?!

5. You've found someone who will always have your back, and not judge you when you don't feel like doing laundry. Roommates are a great thing, but roommates like mine are one in a million. Don't hate on your roommate, be her best friend. You won't regret it. Trust me.