5 Reasons Why You Should Be Proud Of Every Failure In Life

"I didn't fail. I just found 10,000 ways of getting wrong." -- Thomas Edison

1101
Bing

Yes, you read it correctly. It's failure that you should be proud of. I'm not talking about success. You should be proud of the moments when life doesn't turn out to be as expected. Let's face this, at some point of our lives, we failed to achieve what we want, be it in school exams, sports or even relationships. You should even be more proud when you it just happened when you have tried so hard for it. To convince this to yourself why you should, here are some reasons of why you have to embrace every scar you made:

1. It proves that you are a human

Nobody's perfect. You can't also compare your area of weakness with that of the others. Likewise, you also have strengths that you may not have discovered. We all are made to be uniquely different. Each of us has our own beautiful imperfections.

2. You don't need public approval

Just wait and see. You are going to rock. They may not see your successful years ahead but only you know how hard you are trying. Only you know how much you have paid for it. One day you are going to proudly achieve what they call as success with one headstrong will that you can be anything.

3. You learn what was wrong

Trust me, once you realized what caused the failure, you can flaunt off your skills better the next time from hindsight. Maybe, better time management? Self-control? organization? You learn those tacit life skills this way, by failing and would not otherwise. Not only that, you also realize what you can and can't control in life. Once you know that you and you only are the captain of your life, situations are seriously going to get better.

4. You learn to forgive yourself

Just as the phrase that we should love yourself first, we have to forgive ourselves first and foremost with every failure you make. It's because you are working together with you and you only. Be positive and accept the situation. It's your decision whether you choose to hold onto it or leave it in the past.

5. You get stronger... than ever

With every pain, with every hardship. You can't totally blame yourself for what has happened. Perhaps, it's a matter of time or situation? Just remember that the real failure is only when you fail to try the next time. Now you are prepared for the new challenge and will not let it beat you down.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F03%2F20%2F635940982155946569-1426127907_tumblr_inline_nzpy5arjzm1ro2d43_500.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=420&h=998ac1244b938d408da4e1993613094e99ccb81e124f717914f3adf9df4d7d66&size=980x&c=1215893433 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F03%252F20%252F635940982155946569-1426127907_tumblr_inline_nzpy5arjzm1ro2d43_500.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D420%26h%3D998ac1244b938d408da4e1993613094e99ccb81e124f717914f3adf9df4d7d66%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1215893433%22%7D" expand=1]