5 Reasons Why Writing Is Important

5 Reasons Why Writing Is Important

Writing is like painting a picture in your head.
9363

There are so many people who don't like writing. Whether it's because it takes too long, or you don't have enough energy. This article is to show the people who don't like to write why they should love to. Because it's fun.

Writing is important because you can easily impress your future boss with.

1. In this generation we all know that writing is kind of going away.

It's all techie and computerized. If you walk into an interview hoping to get a spot with writing and on your resume has different and various writing skills right off the bat they will be surprised. We need more people in the world who love to write. 

2. Writing helps you collect your thoughts

If you are deciding something but you don't know what to do about it...pros and cons. Write down some positives and some negatives to see which one out weighs the other. If they are tied split it in half and crumple both pieces so you can throw both of the papers to see which one goes further.

3. Writing is a stress reliever

Sometimes when I'm upset Ill write down why I was upset. Ill give the paper to my friend and as her to read it so she can tell me if its worth being upset about. Life is only so short. we shouldn't waste our time on being upset for no reason.

4. Writing can help with your social skills

It does. Really. Whether you write poetry, or a short story...It can help you with you communication, and organizing your thoughts together so the words you say come out also organized and together.

5. Writing can be your best friend.

That girl in sophomore year high school. She use to be your friend. You guys did everything together. Then one day she hurt you bad. You had to tell someone, but you didn't want it going around the whole school. Write about it. There is no other bias opinion or anyone to tell either of you who was right and who was wrong. its that safe haven.

That one piece of paper where you can put your feelings on and forget about it. You don't deserve to have those feelings if they hurt you. Write about it. Let your feelings come off the paper as you feel better about your self.