5 Reasons Why Women Don't Need To Wear Bras

Even I don't feel like wearing them.

672

Ladies, I know that most of you CANNOT stand wearing bras for 12+ hours a day. We all have different boob sizes and no matter what kind of bra you wear, we always want to come home and take it off! Here are 5 reasons why women don't need to wear bras:

1. Wearing a bra causes back pain

According to The Health Orange, studies show that wearing a bra can contribute to back pain as it shifts weight to the shoulders and places a great amount of stress on the pectoral girdle muscles. For an experiment, they had participants. Participants the experiment were told to remain braless for 2 weeks to see if it affected their back pain. Participants reported that staying braless significantly reduced or even eliminated their back pain and 79% of them decided to go braless on a permanent basis. And honestly, I feel like they have made the right decision.

2. You can breathe without one!

It's such a relief when we take off our bras! Our boobs are free from the pads and our shoulders are free from the straps! It's one of the best feelings ever!

3. Bras are SUPER expensive

Have you ever walked into Victoria's Secret and asked yourself why a single bra costs $44.50!? It's crazy how expensive most bras are! I'm sure that there are other stores to get them cheaper but to this day, I can't help but to wonder why Victoria's Secret is so pricey.

4. Bras get uncomfortable after a while

After a long day of working, going to school or doing other daily things, we would get tired of wearing our bras for a maximum of hours as it somehow gets uncomfortable after a while. Bras may look cute and pretty but we sure can't wait to take them off when our day is done.

5. By not wearing a bra, you will be happy with your body more

Everyone needs to learn to love their body and be happy with it! No matter what boob size you are, no one should feel ashamed of them!

If a woman is out in public without a bra on, she is doing so because she wants to feel comfortable and she isn't trying to impress anyone. I'm sure that most adults know what boobs look like and people shouldn't put others to shame about them. If you want to wear a bra, that's fine! If not, that should be fine too! All I know is that a woman deserves to feel comfortable in her own skin and be happy with who she is.