5 Reasons Why Target is Man's Greatest Idea Yet

Some aisles just feel like home, you know?

77
Huffington Post

If you know me, you know I love Target. It's my favorite store in the entire world and, frankly, I just feel at home walking through those automated doors and feeling the refreshing air-conditioned air hit my face. The minute I see the red bullseye, I know home decor, printed socks, and a bunch of other things I don't need but will buy anyways are just steps away. There's an abundance of reasons to love Target, but here's the top five.

1. The Dollar Spot

Gel pens in assorted colors? $1. Mason jars with inspiring messages? $1. Festive accessories for every holiday? You guessed it, $1. Sometimes, the more high-end items in this corner can be $3 or $5, which makes for a fantastic simple splurge. Treat yourself; you're at Target.

2. The Clothing

Target clothing is seriously underrated. It's super cute, comfy, and affordable. It's my go-to any time I need clothes in a pinch, but honestly, those pieces usually end up being my favorites.

3. Starbucks

You can't enjoy a Passion Tea Lemonade at Walmart. Just saying.

4. The Accessories

I know I don't need another pair of socks with flying cats on them, but wouldn't it just really tie together just about every outfit ever? And I know I'll probably just break another pair of sunglasses, but these have the cutest frames, so they're kind of a necessity!

5. The Friendly Employees

I've never met a Target employee I didn't like. If you're wearing a red shirt and khakis, I know you'll be happy to point me in the direction of the washi tape collection or help me return those slippers I bought and then realized I definitely couldn't afford.

All in all, Target is the greatest one-stop shop this world has ever encountered. I forgive them for always making me spend more money than I need to because, honestly, face masks and binder clips bring me joy. Thanks, Target. I love you forever and always.